It's been quite some time since I shared a Get Thrifty Thursday post!
Once Goodwill reopened College Girl and I took a trip to check it out. I ended up with a few things and luckily they all fit once I got them home, washed them and tried them on. Here's how I've worn them so far.
I wore this cute polka dot top to work with some olive joggers.The striped top was perfect over some white shorts.
I threw the dark olive sweater over a tank top with some shorts.
I was hoping I could use the floral robe as a kimono top. I tried it on with my new Target overalls...
...and with some shorts. I still need to cut off the ties and belt loops but what do you think? Can I get away with it as a kimono or should I just keep it as a robe?
I also snagged a tiny white pitcher. I'm sure it will show up in some of my future recipe posts. Have you been thrifting lately?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick








13 comments:
Super cute! Love the braids, too!
I like all of the tops you bought and yes I like the floral as a kimono. It's nice to have a great thrift store like that in your area.
My daughter does a lot of thrifting for clothes with her friends when they go to the city.
I want to go thrifting too! Just finding the time! Cute, cute polka dot top! You got some really cute stuff. Hugs and blessing, Cindy
You found some good finds! I don't have the patience to go to goodwill. Maybe when the kids are older.
Well done! I found a new thrift store to me in Eau Claire. I hope to visit it while we help move the boys. :-)
i love your finds heather! GW is on my list! laura
Swell finds, girl you are getting out and about that's good. I stay in!
floral looks awesome....lovely dresses.
have a great day
You’re sooo good! That polka dot top is my fav!
Great finds.. esp the kimono top.
Love it.
Very nice. Nothing is really open here, so no thirfting here.
Lovely collection Heather. I love your kimono and polka dots :)
Post a Comment