Thursday, May 14, 2020

Quarantine Times - Weeks 7 - 9

I'm losing track of what week we're in but does it really matter? Here's what we've been up to (and eating) lately.
 Sunday brunch has become a weekly tradition at our house and this particular week we had biscuits and gravy. Mr. Click made it all - with two kinds of biscuits and vegan sausage gravy.
 Some nights have been nice enough to sit outside on the deck.
 Dairy Queen has dairy free Dilly Bars!  So good!
 I tried a few new recipes but this was the only one I got a photo of.  
 Mr. Click built me a raised garden bed as an early Mother's Day gift and he and College Girl filled it with veggie plants for me!
I finally got around to hemming my bedroom curtains from this post.  I hemmed them using this No-Sew Technique of mine.

Mother's Day- it was so nice to have both girls home.  My day started with an early morning walk with this guy.
Getting spoiled!
Since it was Sunday, of course we had brunch. This time it was breakfast sammies and hash browns.  Homemade iced coffee from this post too.
My first Negroni cocktail (it's chilly again!).  Inspired by this video.


I did a quick photo shoot with College Girl-I'll share more of that later but if you follow me on Instagram (@heather_ourlife) you've probably seen a sneak peek.
We ended the day with our usual neighborhood walk and they indulged me with a photo.
What have you been up to?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

So cool about the DF bars at DQ!
The raised bed is so fun!!

Joanne said...

What a fun wrap up! So much good stuff; even without leaving home. My husband and I have been talking about building raised beds for years but as much as I'd love a garden I just do not seem able to keep any vegetable plants alive.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I am losing track of what week we are in of quarantine too. It looks like you had a great Mother's Day. All the food sounds so good and glad you were spoiled by your family.

Shauna said...

At least it seems that most of us have nice weather! Especially for yummy ice-cream and fun cocktails :)

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Andrea Nine said...

Aww you look so cute in that green hat, love that pic of you all. Fires on the deck are the best! Have a sweet weekend love!

R's Rue said...

Yum.

csuhpat1 said...

So very nice. I wish that we had a DQ near me.

Carla from The River said...

I like your Sunday brunch idea.
And what a blessed Mother's Day!!!
Lots of Love,
Carla

Creations By Cindy said...

Great pictures and I really want one of those dilly bars! YUM! Biscuits and gravy....YES! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails