Tuesday, May 19, 2020

A Few New Things from LOFT

I did a little online shopping recently and here's what I got (all from LOFT). Getting some new pieces definitely brightened my day and wardrobe.
This top is so pretty and feminine. The front of the blouse is silky and the back is a soft knit.
This cute jumpsuit feels like your wearing pajamas. So soft!
Do I need another black top, obviously I do!
And another one!

Have you treated yourself to any online shopping lately?


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Good Random Fun
Style Six

Pin It

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Yay for shopping!! I ordered some new Rothys and a Draper James dress!

Andrea Nine said...

Gosh, they have good sales! I just love the floral!

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like some good stuff. LOVE that first blouse. It really looks like it would be comfortable. Hugs and blessings Heather Lou to you.
Cindy

KimMalk said...

You've found some cute things--you'll have to model them for us! I really like the floral top, so pretty.

Carla from The River said...

I have not.. I should.. I love what you purchased.

R's Rue said...

Love the jumpsuit

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You bought some really nice tops and I Love the first one. You are all ready for spring/summer.

Chrissy R said...

I missed out on the LOFT sale but I did grab some swimsuits for the family at Target. I love the jumpsuit you ordered. It looks so comfortable!

Chrissy
Granola & Grace

R's Rue said...

Happy weekend dear friend.

Claire Justine said...

I love that first blouse. Just me :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails