Wednesday, March 18, 2020

{Travel} Boston Visit

This post is bittersweet to write because we just picked our daughter up from Boston but this was a fun trip we took last month to visit her there.
 We met her near her office in Seaport for dinner at Pink Taco.


The restaurant had a great vibe and the food  was delish!
 We also took her to Trade Joe's in Seaport for a little shopping.
 We walked around Seaport,  checking out the sights. It was freezing that weekend!
 This is the only photo I took of a person the entire trip! (On the elevator in the  hotel).
{OOTD}
Overalls:Urban Oufitters
Turtleneck:LOFT
Phone Case: Nordstrom
Earrings:Target
 Breakfast in the hotel before heading out for our day.
College Girl was working that day so we had time on our own to explore. We'd been wanting to visit the Museum of Fine Arts for awhile and the freezing cold temps made it the perfect activity for us.
 I was obsessed with this Frank Gardner Hale jewelry collection.

A few pics from our visit.


This atrium area was so beautiful  (and warm!).  The  Dale Chihuly Lime Green Icicle Tower was stunning.
 This is it up close.



We had a great day in the museum.  There's so much to see, I would definitely go back.
 We had lunch at Oath Pizza, their crust is amazing!
I didn't take many photos of  the rest of our trip but it was a really special visit.  Saying goodnight (not goodbye) to Boston for now.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Pin It

11 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It looks like you had a fun time visiting Boston to see your daughter. I would love to explore more of Boston in the future.

Creations By Cindy said...

What fun! And oh that pizza looks wonderful! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Love Of Quilts said...

Good visit, good food. Stay Safe

Joanne said...

I just love that museum! We haven't been in ages though.

Carla from The River said...

I love Boston too.

Is College Girl home for the rest of the semester?
Sam has been called up to be on notice for the Wisconsin National Guard. He is communications. He will be helping with military hospital and transport when the need comes. They are ready to help!

csuhpat1 said...

Very nice. Looks like a wonderful visit.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

i am so jealous of your access to all these great cities! We have to drive 8 hours to get to Omaha or SLC or Montana or New Mexico South. ha!

Stay healthy! I am eating too much!
laura

Tamar SB said...

I love the Seaport -- so great they have a TJs. I cannot wait to be back at the MFA...soon I hope

R's Rue said...

Boston is beautiful.

ALLIE NYC said...

Oh this looks like a great day. Love the photos! And being able to go out and about it seems like forever ago...

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

Claire Justine said...

Looks like a great trip Heather, whoo so much yummy food :) Thanks for linking up to What I Wore Wednesday Link Up 🙂 Hope you can stop by tomorrow.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails