Tuesday, January 28, 2020

The Holidays 2019

The holidays came and went and I want to try and remember it all.  Here are the highlights!
Our entry "snow" tree • My wrapping this year (from Ikea) • Our mantel • Elf letter board
A snowy college pick up • Snowy campus • Taking College Girl to Philly for the Christmas Villages • Raclette melted cheese sandwich • Mom & Dad • More Philly
Christmas Eve family pic • Celebrating at my sister's house • Some of the cookies we made
Christmas morning family pic • Cranberry Bread • Good morning! • Dining room table • College Girl's cinnamon rolls • Christmas morning brunch table
Special bottle of wine from our Italy trip that we opened on Christmas • Making Christmas stromboli • Finished strombolis • Visiting our favorite Christmas store
Back to Philly to show College Girl's roommate around • Franklin Institute • LOVE sculpture • In front of the Philadelphia Art Museum • Ben Franklin • Winter Garden
Family selfie • Visiting the lights • New Year's Even sushi • Happy New Year!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Pin It

5 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

What a lovely and rich holiday season my friend! I absolutely love when you do family selfie’s. And cranberry bread and cinnamon rolls, Yum Yum Yum!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I enjoyed looking at the photos of you and your family celebrating the holiday season! The Christmas tree is so pretty and the cranberry bread sounds so good.

Creations By Cindy said...

Loved your holiday season pictures. I am really wanting one college girls cinnamon rolls!Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tamar SB said...

You had such a fun festive December!!

Carla from The River said...

I love your family time!! It just makes me smile.
xx oo
Carla

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails