Magnetic Letter Board I wanted a letter board that didn't lose its letters easily. This one is magnetic and the perfect size.

Double Ring Belt I love this belt from Nordstrom. I think I need it in brown now too!

Mini Popover Pan My dad made THE BEST popovers and I'm trying to replicate his for my family. This pan makes mini popovers and they are so cute! Do you know what popovers are?

Final Straw reusable travel straw. It folds up easily in my purse so I always have a straw with me wherever I go.

Reusable Mesh Drawstring Produce Bags Now if I could just remember them when I go shopping!
Pin It
What was your favorite gift this season? Did you see my Holiday Highlights?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick


5 comments:
You got some really nice presents for Christmas Heather. I too love using the final straw and we use some metal ones at home that I bought at a 99 cent store. Have a nice weekend Heather.
Such great gifts!! I have the mesh bags but always forget them. At least TJs up here have compostable bags!
WOW!! Great gifts! I need to get some of the reusable mesh drawstring bags, what a great idea.
GIFTS ARE GREAT!You have been a good girl this year.
I want the straw. Great post.
Post a Comment