Wednesday, August 21, 2019

More Summer Fashion Finds


I've been doing really well with the summer sales.  We have an upcoming trip to Italy soon so I needed some new things for warmer weather.

Here's what I found at LOFT.
This top is so cool and light.
I liked this top so much  I got it in two colors-navy and...


...peachy pink.

These olive joggers are so comfy.  I think they'll be perfect for the plane!
I got these tie waist linen shorts in dark grey.
You know me and stripes! I also got this for the plane and it's so cute!
I also stopped in JCrew Factory and found a few things.
This pom poms on this top have me swooning.

I thought these shorts would be a good basic (and they look nice with the pom pom top).

Camo is a fun neutral.
Finally, these pjs from Target. They are made out of the softest material! I have them in navy and a floral pattern. I highly recommend them!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:
Pin It

6 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

You did good! So many cute finds. I especially love the Poms!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

How exciting to be going to Italy on vacation soon. I love LOFT and you will look so nice in everything you picked out!

Tamar SB said...

Such cute find!! Italy sounds like it will be so fun!

Unknown said...

So many great finds! I love all of the Loft pieces, so cute!

https://colorandgrace.com

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love all the finds. I'm excited to see all your outfits that you create in Italy! One week to go!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Love these finds and I think you are in Italy RIGHT NOW! Have a safe trip! laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails