My container veggies and herbs have been loving the sun and flourishing.
Our little veggie patch has gone from this...
...to this! It's even bigger now.It's so exciting to see a flower turn into squash.
We have a few peppers too.
Now if we can just keep the critters away!
We have harvested lots of cherry tomatoes, a few peppers and...
...one summer squash so far this summer. Hoping for more!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick










10 comments:
It is all looking good. We planted late this season and my squash and cukes did not do very well. But, we have blessed with Jalapeno peppers,banana peppers, and I am harvesting some pretty tomatoes right now. I am so happy! My basil has done the best ever this year. Planted some from seed and it has flourished. How has your asparagus fern done? Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Hi Heather. I found you through a comment you left on Carla's (The River) blog. I am your newest follower and looking forward to getting to know you.
Look at all those veggies!
Fun! I have tried small gardens in the past but never watered them! This year my mom in law got some tomatoes and those have done quite well as well as zinnias, sunflowers.
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com
High Fives!
And if you find out how to keep the critters away, let me know. You know squirrel are pests this year for me. And they seem to keep having babies! We have tons of them.
Oh, your veggies look so happy and healthy! I have no advice on keeping critters away (this is my first year with a garden and I am hoping to harvest 7 tomatoes when it's all said and done) BUT I am super impressed by the size of your squash :)
Hope you're enjoying the summer, and love your summer veggie pots!
That’s great that your garden is doing so well. I only got a few tomatoes and the one that was growing big a squirrel came along and ate half of it and then threw it on the ground. It really annoys me and I missed not having a basil plant this year.
Oh wow, it all looks good Heather. I would love to grow some veggies but Mollie eats everything in sight. Thanks for sharing at The Wednesday Blog Hop.Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)
hi heather, your garden looks amazing! It's so funny everyone online and my dad shared their first round of tomatoes in the last 10 days! Too funny! I did not inherit the green thumb. Maybe next year! xo laura in CO
WOW! Your garden looks beautiful! Everything is doing so well! I bet it's even better now! YOUR BASIL LOOKS AMAZING! Did Riley use that in the pesto?
Post a Comment