Happy Friday! Here are some of my favorite things lately...
If you follow me on Instagram you've probably seen some of my sunflower photos already. I'll definitely be sharing more in the future. It was such a dreamy spot.
Follow me here:
@heather_ourlife
@heatherkilgariffphotography
Turkeys in our yard! I never get tired of the critters we spot in our yard.
I planted morning glories from seed this year. It's something I've been doing on and off for years. It's always kind of bittersweet when they bloom. I'm happy to have some new color in the garden but it usually signifies the end of summer too.An empty Trader Joe's!
I don't know who recommended this book to me but it was a page turner!
Frozen cotton candy grapes!
This was the opposite of a favorite. Yikes! I'll be happy when it's back in season. If I was shopping that day it would not have come home with me. Just sayin'.
This cute bracelet that my niece made for me!
I'm just getting back into Project Runway now that it's back on Bravo. I'm catching up on Season 17 and loving it!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick










5 comments:
An empty TJs! Wow!
Holy moly pricey squash !
I can not wait to see the Sunflower photos!!!!!
I love that photo of your daughter with the sunflowers. It's always nice to visit TJ's when it's not crowded which never happens where I live. Hope you had a nice weekend. Enjoy the upcoming week.
Sigh- I just wrote a comment and clicked off before I sent it. lol Anyway. Don't think I have ever seen an empty Trader Joe's although ours is 100 miles away (darn it). That price on the squash is crazy!!!!
I jotted down the name of that book to add to my "must read" list. (when I get time)...lol xo Diana
You know I adore your sunflower shots. I think you captured Izzy's personality and smile so well! Cute bracelet too!
Post a Comment