We had such a fun 4th of July weekend this year!
Our friends came to watch the parade with us at our favorite viewing spot.This is it!
The town was abuzz with activity waiting for the parade to begin.
Being patriotic!
Speaking of patriotic, our neighbors made this huge flag on their lawn. I love it!We had a great bbq-Beyond Meat burgers, corn, roasted veggies, homemade pico de gallo....yum!
My plate.
Both of the girls were home (yay!) and we went to dinner in Philly at our favorite vegan Latin place. Too hot for many photos but the drinks were good!
I spent time out on the deck, reading and relaxing. (Testing out the bug repellent incense from this post).We celebrated my niece's 21st birthday (if only this filter followed me around IRL!)
I made this big salad for a family party. I'll have to share the recipe, it was SO good!
My ❤️❤️!!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick













8 comments:
I love this post as you know I love Americana spirit! You guys rock!
Such a fun day! I haven't tried the burgers yet but love the crumbles and sausage!
It sounds like you had such a fun 4th of July. I enjoyed looking at the photos and food sounded great.
What a great vegan menu! I'll have to copy it. :)
I love that first photo. :-)
Looks like a fun 4th July and the food all looks so yummy! :)
Hope that you have had a great weekend :)
Away From Blue
Looks like you had a great day Heather :) Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at The Weekend Blog Hop. Hope you can join us today.
Such a picture perfect 4th! I love seeing all the pictures! I honestly would back up Summer if I could!
Post a Comment