YouTube is great for finding out how to do just about anything but I've found some YouTubers that I really enjoy watching for their content as well. I'll watch a video or two during my lunch break and it's a great escape from my daily routine.
1)Do It On a Dime with Kathryn- I've mentioned her tips, Dollar Tree finds and ideas in other posts. She finds the BEST Dollar Tree stuff!
2)The Sorry Girls- This Canadian duo shares tons of DIY's, decorating and thrift store challenges. They work out of a super cool loft too.
3)High Carb Hannah-I love watching vegan vloggers cook and show what they eat in a day. Bonus points for beautiful camera work and she definitely has that as does my next fave. Did I mention she lives in a tiny house with her husband and many pets in Arizona?
4)Liv B-Her photography is gorgeous and I love seeing her life and eats in Nova Scotia. Plus she just adopted the cutest puppy!
5)Jinti Fell-She's a vegan vlogger but also lives in van (now bus) with her partner and two little ones in Australia. Their drone footage and videography of Australia is just breathtaking.
6)SparklyFamilyVlogs- Another 'exotic' locale for me. This adorable young family lives in Hawaii and they vlog about daily life on their beautiful island.
7)Taina Licciardo-Toivola- Speaking of exotic--this huge family (10 kids!) lives in Finland and go on Finnish adventures like this one.
8)Katie Hespe- My Trader Joe's insider. Katie works at TJ's and tries out most of the new products. She lives in California so she gets a lot of the stuff before it hits our stores.
9)Allie-The Journey Junkie - For yoga, I love Allie's videos and gorgeous locations. She's currently sailing around the world with her husband.
Do you have any recommendations to add to my list?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick

6 comments:
Looks like some interesting youtubers. I will have to check out a few. Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
These all sounds great.. Dollar Tree is a treasure trove if you know what to look for.
I've discovered Mayim Bialik's channel! She is FUNNY!
I just had to come back to tell you that I am now HOOKED on Do it on dime! Girl...my kind of stuff! Found myself in the dollar tree yesterday afternoon to see what I might could come with it! LOL! Our dollar tree is little and not stocked well. But at least we have one! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I will have to check out some of these YouTubers and especially about Trader Joes.
These look like great accounts, Heather. I will have to check them out as they look like the kind of ones I would like too :)
Thanks for linking up to The Wednesday Blog Hop. Hope you can join me tomorrow :)
Post a Comment