Thursday, June 6, 2019

{Entertaining} Eagle Scout Ceremony

My nephew recently became an Eagle Scout and my sister threw an amazing party for his amazing achievement.
The ceremony and celebration were both held in a VFW Post.
I would say the theme was vintage Eagle/Boy Scout.
She decorated the tables with burlap runners, red lanterns, pinecones...
 ...and flower arrangements in these cute metal cans.  She added a Boy Scout quality to each arrangement.
 The buffet was decorated with more flowers and a pitcher of arrows.
 Bandanas served as napkins and we got to take them home too (of course I know she must have ironed each one!).
 The highlight of the food was this fun trail mix bar.
 It was a hit with the other Scouts for sure.
 The very proud parents and sister.
He's on to (more)  great things, I tell ya!

Today's the last day to enter my giveaway!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

What a special event and gorgeous photos!

Andrea Nine said...

How cool and what an honor for him. Love the bandana as party favors!

Terra Heck said...

Congrats to your nephew. That's quite an accomplishment! I really like the idea of the trail mix bar.

Claire Justine said...

What a great event. Lovely photos Heather :)

Thanks for sharing at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Carla from The River said...

Congratulations!!
What a bunch of great ideas. I pinned for future use for Atticus graduation party.

Again, a huge accomplishment. High Fives to your nephew.
Carla

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails