{Disclaimer: I was given this product to review but all opinions are my own.}
When Maple Holistics reached out to me to review their Silk18 Shampoo, I was happy to give it a try.From their website:
Achieve stronger, smoother, more luscious hair with silk18 shampoo. Infused with a rejuvenating blend of 18 silk amino acids which help fortify hair follicles and strengthen strands to protect hair from dryness, breakage, damage, split ends, and hair fall. The nourishing formula gently cleanses dandruff, excess sebum, and impurities to leave your hair and scalp feeling fresh but not stripped. Enriched with argan and jojoba oil to add supreme softness and a luminous shine. Our shampoo is sulfate and paraben-free making it great for all hair types, color treated hair, and sensitive skin.
The shampoo has an amazing vanilla/almond fragrance and left my hair feeling super clean. Maple Holistics has generously offered to give one of my lucky readers their own bottle of Silk18 Shampoo. Just leave a comment to be entered into the giveaway. Random winner will be selected 6/7/19.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick



7 comments:
Fun!!
Thank you for the chance to win Heather.
Carla
This sounds like a nice shampoo. Thanks for the chance to win this giveaway.
That sounds so amazing!
What a delightful giveaway! In my mid sixties now and I’m having trouble finding a shampoo I love, seems what was working well in my youth is now lacking. I’d love an opportunity to win, thanks!
Don’t you love when you find a new product that works well?!! Would love to give it a try :)
I would love to give it a try! Looks like a great type of shampoo from Maple Holistics. I've never heard of them before!
What a great giveaway! What is happening to my hair? I love those blackberry bites! Yum! Have a great rest of the week Heather. Cute pic of you and your mom! xo laura
Post a Comment