Some of my favorites lately...
Lunch date on a gorgeous day!
Another set of these Impress nails. I like the sassy sparkly one!
Minneola tangerines. I bought them on a whim and they are so sweet and juicy!
I finally got to try this internet hack--2 shots of espresso over ice with a protein drink. Yumm-o!
We got a new grill and it's been getting a lot of use. His and hers pizza on the grill was delish!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Pin It






8 comments:
Cute .. His and Her Pizza.
xx oo
Carla
Oh might need a tutorial for pizza on the grill! Have a great Memorial Weekend! xo laura
Yummy pizza! Love your nails, Heather :) Thanks for sharing at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
Happy grilling season!
I have been buying the tangerines this year they were so juicy and sweet my great grands love them. Don't know the name of the ones I got. You always seem to have so much fun, good to see.
Your nails look so cute!
Your nails look so pretty and the pizza looks and sounds awesome.
Yum! Pizza on the grill is my favorite! It looks so good! I am loving your favorites too. I just bought that protein shake last week!
Post a Comment