Monday, March 4, 2019

TBB Asks-March Shopping Edition

1) Top 3 Shops? Right now probably TJ Maxx, Target and Banana Republic. Primark and Trader Joe's are up there too!

2) In-store or Online? Both but for online shopping my go-tos are Nordstrom and Amazon.


3) Favorite thing to shop for? Home stuff. Take me to Ikea!

4) Hate shopping for? Bathing suits/Cars

5) Most favorite thing you've ever bought? My house?

6) Shopping alone or with others? I shop better for myself when I'm alone but I like to shop with others for them.

7)Best Bargain? These overalls were a great deal at Urban Outfitters.
8)Thrift shopping? Yes, love it!
9)Best cities for shopping? London!  Austin was pretty great too. I found these TOMS there.

10)Style or fashion icon?  I used to get a lot of practical fashion inspiration from MK at outfitpost.com but she hasn't posted in awhile.   Her site still has some great stuff!

If you want to join in, link up here!

Pin It

12 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

You are the best thrift shopper I know! You find so many cute things! I did not participate today but many of my answers would’ve been the same sweet friend!

Susan K. said...

I LOVE your overalls! I'm looking for a pair myself, but it isn't so easy. I never thought to check out Urban Outfitters. Shopping sure is FUN!

Andrea @ Mouse in My Pocket said...

You're lucky to have great thrift shops. I can't decide if my local thrift stores are just picked over all the time, or if they ship all the good stuff other places.

Tamar SB said...

I could live in TJs and IKEA!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

My favorite place for food shopping is TJ's. I think you have a great thrift shop and I love your clothes that you get for a great price. I just wish that the owner of the clothing thrift shop in my neighborhood was nice!

Hena Tayeb said...

Gotta love Primark!

http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

Bojana said...

Hmm, I really like that you said that your home has been your favorite purchase, it really has got me thinking. I would say that maybe my favorite purchase has been our cabin or any trip we have ever taken. When you put it like that, it makes taking the time to save and purchase less of the little stuff, really worth it.

Anyway, I wish we had a Primark here. When I was in London my friend introduced me to it and LOVE.

bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

Carla from The River said...

Fun answers Heather :-) I like that you said your home for your favorite thing you bought. xx oo

Laura Yoder said...

Oh I loooove those overalls! I can never resist a good deal - even better when you get tons of use out of the product:)

Laura
Black Coffee Beautiful

Claire Justine said...

We do not have a Target shop here in the UK but I would love to visit one. Great overalls Heather, love them :)

Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Creative Mondays last week.


mypixieblog said...

We had many of the same answers! Also I love love love those overalls--super cute! And Trader Joe's is my favorite store for random groceries. I haven't been there in ages, gonna have to go this week (they have cauliflower gnocchi that sounds amazing).

Hope you have a great week :)

PS: Just followed you everywhere (@mypixieblog)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

You really are the best thrift shopper that I know. I can't even imagine the shops in London, I bet they are amazing!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails