Thursday, March 7, 2019

March's Daily Goodie Box

{Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box but all opinions are my own.}
It's always exciting to find a Daily Goodie Box in my mail box.  Let's see what's in this one, shall we?
 Daily Goodie Box. It's more than just Free Samples!
 Hubs - Virginia Salted Peanuts
Virginia is known for its peanuts and these Hubs single serving packs make a great snack on the go.
Prince & Spring - Jackpot Popcorn
Another portion controlled snack is this Prince & Spring Jackpot Popcorn, bursting with flavor and a hint of sea salt, each bag has only 90 calories.
Avitae - Caffeinated Sparkling Water
Behind every great mandarin is a passion fruit, or at least that's what they say. Sparkling water with some caffeine and zero calories!
Jessica’s - All Natural Gluten-Free Granola
Created by the founder when her husband had to go gluten free and missed his granola.  They are all handmade in small batches with wholesome Non GMO ingredients.
 Fyve - Coconut Lime Lip Balm
Coconut and lime are such a nice combo and this lip balm is full of things you won't mind touching your lips!  100% Vegan.
I don't have eczema but I do have dry skin this time of year so this huge bottle will come in handy.
GLEEN - Electronic Cloth
This little cloth cleans electronic devices without chemicals.
Greenshield Organic - Lavender Organic Laundry Detergent
I love the smell of lavender and having it in my organic detergent sounds heavenly.
This was another great box in March! You can sign up to get your own Daily Goodie Box here, no credit card is ever required.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

2 comments:

Tamar SB said...

What a fun mix of tasty treats!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Good stuff as always! I love the Daily Goodie Box!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails