Monday, March 11, 2019

{Shopping} Nest

We passed this store on the way to our accountant's house and I knew I wanted to check it out on our way home.  
 (A much needed treat/reward after getting our taxes done!).
Whew, I fell in love with the store and pretty much everything in it.
 This mirror caught my eye for the powder room makeover.  I measured it to see if it would fit but when we got home we realized it would be too big for the space.
 I wouldn't say my style is farmhouse but I do gravitate towards some of those pieces.
 The whole vibe of the store was fun.
 Cute faux succulent terrariums and planters.
 So much to see!
 It's just as well that the store is about an hour from our house because I could do some serious damage there.

 I loved this sign that I saw as I was leaving!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

8 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh yes! My kind of store! Love the pictures. Just so you know Heather Lou, I found a Trader's Jo's while in Ashville NC. Bought a few things too! Bought this spice that I am really enjoying using. I just happen to see one while driving down the road and yep, whipped right on in there. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Andrea Nine said...

I would go crazy in that store, so many darling things!

Tamar SB said...

Now that is cool! What a neat place to explore.

Claire Justine said...

What a lovely shop Heather. Just the kind I love to walk around. I would love to visit.

Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays :) Hope you can join us tomorrow.

Karen said...

Ummm....WHERE is this gem??

Carla from The River said...

A fun store. I like the wax melt idea.

Terra Heck said...

I don't have a specific aesthetic for any of the rooms in my home but, like you, I could do some serious damage in that store. They have lots of pretty pieces!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I could do serious damage there too! Such a great find!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails