Monday, December 3, 2018

TBB Asks December 2018 Holiday Edition


1. Candy Canes? Yes or No?  YES and I like using them in my decorating and baking too!
2. Christmas morning early riser or sleep in? EARLY!!  with lots of coffee!
3. Did you shop on Black Friday? Yes or No?  NO!! I'm more of a Cyber Monday shopper.
4. Christmas Tree up in November? Yes or No?  Yes...we put up 8 so it's helpful to start early.
5. Do you get Holiday ideas from Pinterest? Yes or No?  Of course!

6. Christmas Glam or Ugly Sweater? I never pull off the glam, I'm more ugly sweater.
7. Stocking Stuffers: Wrapped or Unwrapped? Wrapped! Always wrapped, every last stuffer!
8. Traditional or Modern Christmas Songs? BOTH!

9. Fruitcake? Yes or No? No, thank you!  We make this every year instead.
10. Is your Christmas Shopping Finished? Yes or No? No not even close!

11. Is there Snow in December where you live? Sometimes...

12. Classic Show: A Charlie Brown Christmas or Rudolph? Rudolph, always Rudolph!

If you want to participate, go to the link below

Linking up:

Pin It

7 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Long Live Rudolph!! This was so fun! Your cranberry bread looks delightful! Why do they even make fruitcake, lol!! Such magical time and I just love your festiveness!

Creations By Cindy said...

Well I think we might be on the same page with blogging post today. LOL! Loved your answers. Here's mine.
1: Yes...love Candy canes and keep them handy during the holiday season
2: I'd rather sleep in for sure. No kiddos on Christmas morning so I can do that now. LOL! But sure do miss those days.
3: No mam. I did do a little shopping (2 stores) while in Ga on that Saturday. Have ordered nearly all of my Christmas this year and love it!
4: YES! I had my tree up the night before Thanksgiving.
5: YES---But I also have a TON of boards and pin, pin, pin and never do hardly any of them. But I sure like to browse.
6: I think an ugly sweater party would be so much fun but oh I do love glamming up.
7: Wrapped and I do stocking stuffers for my 6 grands.
8: Traditional
9: Well, I'd rather have it with just the nuts! LOL!
10: Except for 3 gift cards....
11: No. I wish we had a little snow though. I have been know to run the AC full steam ahead on Christmas day.
12: Rudolph. Love his little red nose.

This was fun Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tamar SB said...

Love your holidays decor and customs!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, haha I loved reading your holiday post. Thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.
Julie

Carla from The River said...

I will be doing .. but I will be late :-)

I love that you watch Rudolph. xx oo
And 8 trees, I did not know that.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you put up EIGHT trees! You're a rockstar!!!! A Christmas ROCKSTAR!!!

Claire Justine said...

Lovely post-Heather. I love Christmas sweaters too. Candy canes are so sweet :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails