Here's what we've been up to lately....
We went to Hawaii (again!). This time was a work trip for Mr. Click and then we had some time to explore Oahu (new island to us). More on our trip later....
I'm spending more time on the couch but enjoying my Valentine's Day mug and decorations.
We stopped at this cute coffee shop and I loved their doily paper chain and heart decorations.We went to Hawaii (again!). This time was a work trip for Mr. Click and then we had some time to explore Oahu (new island to us). More on our trip later....
It was a great trip but I came back with an unwanted souvenir (I fractured my wrist). :( I'm doing ok and it's feeling better every day but it was a bummer!
Our return home was delayed due to the East Coast snow storm. We could not believe all of the snow we had gotten--this was a few days later and the pool house had real icicles on it.
A week later and we're still dealing with the snow and ice. The pool looks like a skating rink.We did a big stock up at Costco over the weekend. I got more flowers to brighten up the house.I'm spending more time on the couch but enjoying my Valentine's Day mug and decorations.
I got these cute pineapple socks in Hawaii and they make me smile.
I've been craving a salad from Baked By Melissa and finally made it. It's her Green Goddess Salad that went viral. It's so good scooped up with tortilla chips.
What have you been up to lately?
Linking up:

10 comments:
Normal life - there always has to be bitter with sweet, right??! How fun to go to Hawaii, even if for work. I'm sure it felt like a shock coming home to ice. I am ready for winter to end and spring to begin!
Oh no! So sorry to hear you fractured your wrist. How lovely to have gotten to explore a new Hawaiian Island though. I love your pineapple socks.
Qué suerte haber estado en Hawai, aunque sea con la muñeca rota.
Un saludo desde Segovia (creo que te encantaría mi ciudad)
Tienes la puerta abierta a mi espacio también.
Feliz día.
I am sorry about your wrist, how are you doing?
Sending a HUG!
I love the pineapple socks.
:-)
Hope you recover well. I love the socks.
I am sorry to hear about your wrist. Did it happen on trip or when you got home? The amount of snow we got is so much and January and February have been so COLD. I'm so over winter and bring on spring. I do like your mug and socks. I hope you are enjoying the weekend and have a nice start to the week.
Oh, no! So sorry to hear about your wrist! Did you have to have surgery? I hope you are healing quickly and taking it easy. Your Hawaii trip looks like fun, despite the wrist. Yes, snow/cold/ice - I did the same as you...bought some flowers, made some tea, reading in front of the fire!
Bummer about your wrist- I hope you got to enjoy most of your time in paradise before that happened. So much snow and ice- yikes! We are dealing with that, too, but a thaw is looking like a possibility this week :). I love cute Valentine's Day decor. Have a great Monday!
Oh no.. so sorry to hear about your wrist.
We are planning a trip to Hawaii for spring break.. it'll be out first time. Those socks are so cute.. I like your heart garland as well.
So sorry about your wrist!! Hope it's on the mend.
Post a Comment