Tuesday, July 1, 2025

Life Lately...

I can't believe we are in July already (slow down, summer!). Here's what I've been up to lately.
We went to a friend's 80's themed birthday party and had fun dressing up in Mr. Click's 'vintage' band jackets.  I had to borrow mine back from City Girl #2.
  I'm wearing my original Swatch watch and fake glasses that I used to sport in the office. 
Getting a yearly diagnostic test. All good!

We welcomed a new member to the family!
I did a spur of the moment photo shoot with his older brother and sister.  It was chaotic but adorable.
I got a gift card for a head spa treatment for Mother's Day.  It was amazing!

Loved seeing pics of my girls together. This was at the Cowboy Carter (BeyoncĂ©) concert.  City Girl #1 (in the silver) made her outfit for the show.

My Disney themed nails because....
we went to Disney! Of course I will have some upcoming posts about our trip.
Trying another 'recipe' from Tiktok. Cottage cheese pizza toast=toasted sourdough bread with maraina sauce, spices and cottage cheese. I added some mozzarella too. Bake in the airfryer for 15 minutes. Delish!

Please follow me! 

Pin It

9 comments:

Laura @ Our Grand Lives said...

What a fun post! I'm visiting via the "Talking About It Tuesday" link up but I'll be back! I love the idea of the Tik Tok cottage cheese pizza! Congrats on the newest member of the family!

R's Rue said...

Congratulations on the newest member of the family. Love that dish. Yum.

Joanne said...

Aw, what a truly adorable new family member! Oh I bet you had a fabulous time at Disney. I love the nails.

Gina said...

Looks like your summer is full of fun times. (: Its hard to believe it is already JULY. Looking forward to your Disney pics!

Carla from The River said...

FUN!!!
I am right with you SLOW DOWN summer!!

Carla from The River said...

And YIPPEE on the new family member. Love the photo you shared, you captured the little ones brother and sisters eyes so well.
High Fives Heather!!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

OMG! You had a busy few weeks! How fun! I cannot believe we are in July! We were in Breckenridge for the long weekend! Cooler temps and parade! laura in

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

PS Where did you get your air fryer? does costco sell them? laura

Hena Tayeb said...

Cottage cheese baked pizza toast?! Yes please.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails