Wednesday, July 2, 2025

{Blogspiration} 4th of July Treats and Crafts

I've shared this post before but it's been a few years so I thought I'd revisit some of my previous 4th of July ideas.   We're hosting a party this weekend for Mr. Click. What are you up to? 

These were fun for the 4th of July parade!
This one goes way back to 2010 and is one my first posts, we still have it on our front porch!
Here's another one from 2010, look how little College Girl was!
A tasty treat for your festivities.
This was a quick and easy craft for some added patriotic swag.  #getit? #swag
Here's how I used it to decorate our summer mantel.
These taste as good as they look!
These are still a favorite and so easy!

I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!  Did you see my last post, Life Lately...?

Please follow me! 
Pin It

10 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

What a fun and festive post for the 4th of July. I love strawberry and blueberry shortcake. The no sew patriotic bunting is so nice too. Have a fun party for Mr. Click and a happy 4th of July!

Maria Rineer said...

Oh my goodness! Everything looks so festive and good. Great job with your crafts, decor and treats. I am ready to celebrate!

Carla from The River said...

Patriotic Cookie Bark ... YES!!!
Happy Birthday America!!
Carla

Joanne said...

These are all so fabulous but that cookie bark looks incredible!

Gina said...

I think I could eat a whole plate of those cherries!

Doused in Pink | Chicago Style Blog said...

All of these sweet treats look so good! The strawberries are so cute!

Jill - Doused in Pink

R's Rue said...

Have fun.

Ann said...

Great ideas - we were on a Civil War Battlefield road trip over the 4th - I am going to keep some of these ideas for next year. Thank you for sharing!

Romance Reader said...

Fun and festive looking! Thanks for sharing your 4th of July celebrations!

Hena Tayeb said...

Everything looks great!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails