Wednesday, April 9, 2025

{Recipe} Cranberry White Chocolate Protein Balls

 I'm back with another protein ball recipe!  This time I'm combining white chocolate chips with dried cranberries, which is a favorite cookie combo. I've slightly tweaked my original recipe.
{Recipe}
1/2 cup drippy peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
1/2 cup protein powder of choice
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4-1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/4-1/3 cup white chocolate chips + more for drizzling
To make:
  • Combine peanut butter, protein powder, almond flour and maple syrup in a bowl and stir to combine. (if your nut butter isn't drippy enough, you may need to add some non-dairy milk to the mixture). It should resemble moist cookie dough
  • Add in cranberries and white chocolate chips
  • Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet
  • Melt 1/4-1/3 cup of white chocolate in microwave and drizzle on top of balls
  • Freeze until firm
I store mine in the fridge in an airtight container. Enjoy!

Please follow me! 



Pin It

9 comments:

Carla from The River said...

YUM!!
I know my Sam will love these. :-)

Joanne said...

These sound delicious!!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

These do sound so delicious. I what a great protein snack and thanks for the recipe to make them.

Maria Rineer said...

These look good! I've seen a lot of recipes for protein balls but I've never made any. This recipe looks like among the best I've seen for them.

Creations By Cindy said...

Those look delicious and amazing. I have not tried making any with cranberries but what a great idea. Thanks for the recipe Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Andrea Nine said...

I love this recipe! They look incredible! Thank you!

csuhpat1 said...

Those look so very yummy.

Kim said...

Oh my these look good! I've been a on a cranberry kick lately, so this is a timely (and very yummy) recipe! Thanks so much for sharing!

Tamar SB said...

ooo yum!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails