Friday, August 23, 2024

{Shopping} Latest Costco Finds

Did you catch our Main Bathroom Renovation post this week?  It's a good one!  But onto today's Costco Finds....
We needed some sheet sets for guests and these South Point sets were on sale.
I also got a queen set in this cute plant print.
We needed an additional table for entertaining outside, so we picked up this one. It should come in handy for indoor entertaining as well.
We've wanted some under cabinet lighting and tried out these 2 packs. We love them!  We have them set on motion activated.
We are also converts to this Kirkland Italian Sparkling Mineral Water.
I needed a watermelon for a photo shoot and plan on enjoying it later.
I tried the Organic Hard Boiled Eggs for the first time and they are great. The Kirkland Greek Yogurt is a staple and the Organic Salsa is a good buy (comes in a 2 pack).
I picked up the mini peppers for a salad and Baby Spinach is another staple for us for salads, sautées and soups.
I'm back on the Kale Salad train.
For frozen items, I picked up my favorite Salmon Burgers and we tried these new ice cream sandwiches as well (yummy!).
This was another new-to-us snack and they are delicious (but nowhere as large as they look on the packaging!).
I love anything that hydrates my face and this oil looked good, like it's name. It's got a light fragrance and has nice ingredients.
We needed some shampoo & conditioner for our guest bathroom and this brand looked good to us (plus a sneak peek of the guest bath!).



 
I also picked up these Hilary Radley Ladies' Pintuck Pull On Pants.  They are so comfortable, I even wore them on an airplane.  They are stretchy but look pulled together. 

What have you gotten at Costco lately?

Please follow me!
Pin It

5 comments:

R's Rue said...

Great haul.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, you got some great buys at Costco. The table is great and I'll have to try the hard boiled eggs. Those pants look really nice and I bet they are comfortable.

Joanne said...

It looks like you found some great items. Those cactus sheets are so cute.

Carla from The River said...

I always love seeing what you find. :-)
Carla

Tamar SB said...

Costco runs are always the best!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails