Thursday, August 29, 2024

{Shopping} Late Summer TJ's Haul

 It's been awhile since I did a TJ's haul and here's my most recent one.

Produce/Fridge/Spices:
Minced garlic- a staple for recipes
Sugar snap peas-TJ's are my favorite 
Shredded Carrots & Vegan Creamy Dill Dressing--staples for salads
Crunchy Chili Onion Sprinkle-*new*-just the like the oil but in sprinkle form
Refigerated Section:
Cacio E Pepe Ravioli-we've had these before and love them
Beefless Ground-I like to keep some in the freezer for recipes
Frozen Foods:
Buffalo Chicken-Less Wings-another *new* product that I'm excited to try
Falafel-I haven't bought these in awhile and they are good for a quick dinner
Vegetable Gyoza-another staple for a quick meal
Shelled Edamame-I add these to a lot of recipes
Garlic & Herb Pizza Dough-I like to keep one of these in the freezer
Roasted Corn-yep, another staple!
Kitty Products:
Freeze dried chicken pieces-I sprinkle these on Willow's wet food
Pantry Staples:
Marina Sauce-We haven't been making my Homemade Marina Sauce lately so it's good to have one or two jars in the pantry
Green Dragon Sauce-I haven't bought this in awhile and it's a good condiment for a little spicey heat
Blanched Almond Flour-I needed some almond flour and this is a good size bag for us
Almond Butter Granola-another *new* to me product. It's yummy!
Red Pepper Pesto-*New* to me and can't wait to try
Shells & Cheese-good to have in the pantry
Dark Chocolate Half Covered Rice Thins-I hadn't bought these in awhile and they are good to have for a sweet treat

Dairy:
Light String Cheese-this is a good one
Sharp Cheddar Cheese Snacks-convenient for snacking
Soy Milk-another staple
Classic Lemon Bars-we've been wanting to try these so we finally bought them
Non-Dairy Oat Creamer Brown Sugar-this sounded good to have on hand again for coffee and oatmeal

Have you been to TJ's lately? What's your favorite TJ's product?



Pin It

7 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You got a lot of items from TJ's. After reading this now I want to go shopping there. I love their sourdough bread too. I will have to try out that ravioli. I bet the fall items will be coming out soon.

R's Rue said...

I want to try those lemons bars. Hope you have a great day. Love.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Joanne said...

Looks like some really wonderful products!

Tamar SB said...

They have such great staples!! We are loving the papadum crisps!

Carla from The River said...

I always enjoy your TJ posts. I add things to my shopping list after seeing your finds. :-)
Carla

csuhpat1 said...

Nice haul. I always keep some of the Oat Creamer in my house.

Mica said...

We don't have TJ's here in Australia but this looks like a good grocery haul! I always pick something up for the pets too when we are getting food for us :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails