I needed some basic pieces that I could mix and match and found them all at J.Crew Factory. They were having a great sale too! Here's what I added to my cart.
This is a nice lightweight cardigan in fresh white. It's perfect for the rest of the summer.
This is a great staple and I love the neutral khaki color.
I can always use a new belt and the braiding detail is something different for my wardrobe.
The cozy tee shirt feels very substantial more like a thin sweater material. It's definitely an elevated tee.
I've wanted one of these classic gingham shirts for a long time and finally got my hands on one. I think it will be a great layering piece but also works well on its own.
It's light enough to wear in the summer, like I styled it here.
Do you ever shop at J.Crew Factory?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Pin It



5 comments:
I do shop J Crew every now and then and I tend to get a lot of tan, navy, and white pieces from them. They have such a great selection of neutrals and what I think of as wardrobe staples.
@joanne I agree they have a great neutrals and staples!
Fabulous finds....great for now and to transition into Fall. No J Crew near me....but hitting the Tanger outlets tomorrow - wish me luck!
LOVE the classic gingham shirt. :-)
I love that black and white checked top. I love shopping for clothes this time of year.
Post a Comment