A few weeks ago we went to our first concert since we'd moved. It was a beautiful night for an outdoor show.
I got Mr. Click the tickets for Christmas and that seemed so long ago! We shared one of the spicy watermelon margaritas. I loved the cool, commemorative shaker that it came in.
Befor the show!
Loverboy opened the concert and they played all of their hits (some I had forgotten) and a few new tunes.Sammy always puts on an amazing show. He interacts with the fans so much and will sign anything people throw up on stage.
He never disappoints!Have you been to any concerts this summer?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife







8 comments:
Looks like a great night! We live near American Music Theater and have seen some great concerts this summer...but it is indoors. Looking forward to some others in the Fall !
That looked like a fun summer concert and the drink sounded great. I'm glad you both had a nice date night.
That sounds like fun (and I know who Sammy is now that I read his memoir!).
Looks like a great time.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Hi Heather! We were at REO Speedwagon and Train last night at Fiddlers Green in Greenwood Village. It was great weather and fun night! I need to hit Trader Joe's this weekend! A friend brought pink and white cookies to a party from TJ's. Happy Day! OUr daughter visited her brother in NYC. She took the train from Boston to Penn Station and then a quick uber to her hotel. She said they had a great time in Brooklyn! xo laura
That sounds fun!!
FUN!!! What is your favorite song?
We are going to a local show next Friday night. :-)
So very cool. Very nice show. I have been to a couple of concerts this summer. Will send you (via email) what I recorded and put on YouTube.
What a cool time.
Post a Comment