Tuesday, June 18, 2024

{Shopping} Tiny Trader Joe's Haul

Sometimes I only need a few things or only have a few minutes to pop into TJ's and this was one of those times.
I've bought these peas twice now and I can't wait to get more. I'm not even a cooked peas kind of person but these raw peas are so good in salads.
I stocked up on a few staples and planted the basil and rosemary outside.
 I must have been in a savory mood.  The Original savory thin crackers are a staple for me but the newer Vegan Cheddar Style Crackers are amazing too. They are quite addictive and hold up to any dip really well.  Try these tasty crunchy treats!
I feel very fancy with this Italian Sparkling Mineral Water.  I will definitely be buying more of this!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:



 

Pin It

6 comments:

Joanne said...

I don't really liked cooked peas either but I do like peas in my salads.

Jennifer said...

I love peas...and totally forget about putting peas on my salad. These look yummy even in the bag. Thanks for a great idea:)

Carla from The River said...

Peas.. I planted a row of peas in our garden.... your post made me hungry for them... grow peas grow!!!

I like your fancy water. :-)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I've never had peas in my salad buy that sounds like a great idea. The crackers sound nice and same for the sparkling water.

R's Rue said...

Love it.

Tamar SB said...

Oo the mineral water sounds good!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails