Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Another Winter Trader Joe's Haul

 I'm back from our big move!  We're still unpacking and trying to organize everything but the move went pretty smoothly and we're settling in so it's time for another TJ's haul.  Trader Joe's is always coming out with new products or I find something we haven't tried yet. 

I've been on an olive kick lately and these Garlic & Jalapeño Stuffed Olives are delicious. They aren't too spicy and are full of flavor. I like slicing them up on a salad.
I hadn't tried the Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon before. It wasn't my favorite..too many bones and just not my thing.
Mr. Click loves the Dark Russet Kettle Cooked Potato chips.
Hena from The Story of Us told me about the Five Seed Almond Bars...they are so tasty and great with a cup of coffee in the afternoon.  They remind me of a cross between a granola bar and a cookie with a nice hint of cinnamon.
The little bag of A Handful of Dark Chocolate Pretzels is a nice size to keep around.  Just enough!
I can't believe I had never tried The Black Bean and Cheese Taquitos. They are a fun snack or meal.
I love TJ's seasoning blends. Aglio Olio is new and I'm obsessed!  I'm on my second jar of Green Goddess.
I needed yogurt so I picked up a few. They didn't wow me but were ok.
I always need produced and these are all tried and true favorites from TJ's.


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:
Pin It

10 comments:

Ann said...

Congratulations on your move to your new home! Wishing you health and happiness in your new space. Love your TJ finds....and don't you love the already peeled and cut butternut squash ? Makes sheet pan dinners so easy. Have a great time getting settled in your new home!

Jeff the Chef said...

I like your haul. When I go to TJ's, I always bring back dried fruit, because they always have such interesting ones.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, I'm glad the move went smoothly. You got some nice items from Trader Joes. The chips and seed bars sound great and they have great spices. I haven't been there in a while and want to go soon. Take care and have a nice week.

csuhpat1 said...

Glad the move went good and love those chips also.

Tamar SB said...

Hurray for the move!
I love TJ's olives - never go wrong with them!

Joanne said...

So glad the move went well! I have only tried canned salmon once when I was probably in high school... my mom and I were making a recipe with it and we both thought the same thing-- too many bones!

Carla from The River said...

Hi Heather, I am happy to hear the move went well. :-) I am so excited to see the house and hear about the community as you settle in.
How is your sweet cat doing with the move?

Thank you for the TJ's post!!
Carla

R's Rue said...

Great haul my friend.

Andrea Nine said...

I did not know you were moving. Exciting times. And I get excited about your TJ posts. I love making salmon patties with the canned salmon. This yogurt hasn’t wowed me lately either.

Hena Tayeb said...

Glad you liked the bars. I need to try those olives!
ps. it's Hena not Henya :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails