Hey there! It's been awhile. Thank you to everyone who checked in on me recently, I didn't mean to drop out of the blogosphere for almost a month but I'm back. December came and went. Here's a recap of last month.
I spent some time in NYC with these gorgeous views.
This was one of my favorite decorated buildings on my walk.Smoothies and skylines.
Some of our decorations.Willow getting a festive bow tie.
Getting ready for a family celebration.
Brother & Sister in law's house looked so pretty!Playing Left Right Center on Christmas Eve with my family.Our neighborhood luminaries were back!Toki was here visiting...
...and so was Apollo!TikTok cinnamon rolls and mimosas. (Trader Joe's Tangerine Juice elevates the mimosas!)
A quick selfie with the gang.Before we knew it, we were taking the girls back to NYC We went to a cute dog cafe for lunch.
New Year's Eve tradition with sushi. I didn't make it to midnight. How was your month?



















6 comments:
Looks like a fabulous holiday with family. Glad you are back - thought you might be taking a break. Love your decorations...and the lights in the city. LOL...we made it to midnight on NYE, but only because we fell asleep watching a movie at 8 and woke up at 11:30 !! Wishing you a great New Year and looking forward to seeing more of your adventures this year!
Your breakfast table is so pretty! Love the gingham tablecloth! Visiting from Talk About It Tuesday!
Heather, I love the pretty Christmas trees and the house looks so festive. All of the cats are so cute and love the cinnamon rolls and mimosas. I had a nice holiday with seeing family and friends.
Hi Heather, I love the breakfast table. Everything looks so beautiful for Christmas. I love the bow tie for Willow.
xx oo
Carla
That sounds like a fabulous month! Your Christmas morning breakfast looks amazing.
Looks like someone had a wonderful Christmas. Very nice. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Post a Comment