Happy Friday and Happy March (how many days till Spring?!). Here's what I've been loving lately.
These Target Smartly toothbrushes. I picked them up in white and they go so well with our other accessories. They also come in understated pink and driftwood.
Superbowl Sunday found us burning off nerves and energy in Lambertville, NJ. It was a festive day with lots of "Go Birds" being shared.
We had a long walk and a lovely breakfast at a new-to-us place. Yum!
I found a photo of this little Eagles fan (City Girl!). So cute. Our Eagles didn't win and what a game and season it was!
I am trying some new foundation from Tarte. So far, I like it.
On one of my walks I saw a sign of spring on the horizon, these pretty snow drops.
We also got our first measurable snow this week. It didn't stick around.
I ordered these blouse collar dickies and I'm loving them under sweaters and sweatshirts. They come in a 2 pack and I got the black/white combo.We upgraded our coffee table. I had been stalking this Beverly Rattan table for months and it finally went on clearance. I love it so much!!
Yep, we are officially old folks! I got one of these pill caddies for our vitamins and it makes taking them every day so easy (and kind of fun with the flip top button!) We're much more consistent with them too. I fill it up once a week which also is a time saver.In case you missed my earlier post, this has been a life (and candle) saver!
Some shows we've been watching and enjoying....
The Last Of Us-I wasn't sure I'd like this one but now I'm hooked! It's based on a video game but you don't need to know anything about the game to get into it.
Not Dead Yet-This one is so cute and has a lot of touching moments, a great cast and lots of laughs.
Shrinking-we just started this one and we love it!
Phew, that was long! What have you been loving lately?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife









9 comments:
Cute little Eagles fan! We have TWO pill organizers - we are really old. Used to use them for just vitamins...don't take too many of those these days, but my honey's heart meds fill it the containers up fast. LOL...when we go on vacation - we take TWO !!! Have a great weekend!
I love Not Dead Yet! I need to try Shrinking!
Oh girl, I love my little pill box! I keep all my vitamins stored in one. So handy. I refill on Sundays and good to go for a week. I enjoy wine tastings. Such a nice way to try different flavors. Loved your picture! Girl, you just keep getting more beautiful. Hugs and blessings to you Heather Lou. Cindy
Great pics. I have pill organizers for my meds. When I am out of town, I take back-up. LOL.
What a fun post Heather. I haven't tried the salads at Chopt but my husband raves over them. Your cat looks so cute on the yoga mat. I can't wait for spring and daylight savings time.
Sorry for your Eagles loss.. everyone in our party went home very happy though.. and yes it was a great game.. it was anyone's win till the very end.
We too just started using a pill box for our vitamins.. and we love it.. so fun easier then opening so many bottles each morning.
I too am watching both Shrinking as well as Not Dead Yet. Both highly entertaining and sweet. Last Of Us is on the list.
Oh that sweet photo of your girl. :-)
I love that you have a kitty friend joining you for Yoga.
I am really enjoying Not Dead Yet! That walk looks lovely as does all your yummy food.
Lovely memories.
Post a Comment