Wednesday, January 25, 2023

{Field Trip} Jagged Little Pill in Philly

This was a cure for the January blues.  I won the ticket lottery for Jagged Little Pill's tour in Philly.
The tickets were for a Sunday matinee.  It was a beautiful day.
We picked up the tickets at the box office and walked around a little before the show.
Getting excited to see the show!


We were in the balcony and had a great view of the stage.


We didn't know anything about the show beforehand so we went in with zero expectations.  We loved it and knew every song. The talent was incredible!

After the show we went out for "linner" at a new-to-us restaurant, The Dandelion. It is an English style pub but it feels like you're in someone's cozy home.
We had this room to ourselves!  Do you have the January blues?  I hope you've figured out some fun things to beat them!

Please follow me!

Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:

Pin It

10 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, how nice to have won the ticket lottery to see Jagged Little Pill in Philly and then out to eat. By the way I love your nail polish!

Tamar SB said...

So fun to see JLP!! I love that pic of the Academy!!

Holly said...

So glad I found you! Show sounds amazing and looks like a blast- I think I would love it- love all music by Alannis :)

Creations By Cindy said...

How awesome that you won those tickets! Glad you got to go and enjoy. January seems to have flown and though I have been enjoying some cooler temps I must say that I am ready for some Spring. The problem is that Spring doesn't seem to last long here and then the heat begins! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

csuhpat1 said...

That is so very cool. What a nice time. Happy for you.

R's Rue said...

Looks like so much.

Hena Tayeb said...

Lucky you! So incredible.

Ann said...

Looks like a great show and a wonderful day ! Not January blues, but blues from friends and family dealing with illness, so trying to enjoy each day. Hosted a dinner for friends and enjoyed cooking old favorite food to share. Looking forward to friends visiting from out of state for the EAGLES in the SUPER BOWL !!!

Carla from The River said...

FUN! The Dandelion sounds like my kind of restaurant. :-)

Joanne said...

Oh that sounds like a wonderful way to beat the winter blues!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails