For this year's card, we did a Love Actually movie theme. We never have much time to shoot the images and we did all of these on Thanksgiving right before our guests arrived. You gotta do, what you gotta do!! I think it was a little easier because we didn't have to a group photo and I had a lot to pick from to make our card. Do you know the movie? It's one of my faves!
(front)
(back)
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife



10 comments:
LOVED your card.
xx oo
Happy New Year!!
Love, Love, Love it ! This is so neat ! What a fabulous idea - we love that movie. Watch it at least once in the season...and quote it all the time. You really nailed it. We have booked a trip for next Christmas because it will be my husband's 70th birthday and we will be on a river cruise in France and in Paris on his birthday - Christmas Eve. We were going to go to London for a few days after that, but realized with Boxing Day and the City being closed it might not be a good time. So we are going for a week before that - and we figured it will be like "Love, Actually" with all the lights of London. Thanks so much for sharing this...Looks like you had a great holiday and have a great family - "true love lasts a lifetime".
What a great idea, and fun! Love the movie too.
That is the coolest Christmas Card. Very nice.
I loved your card! You always come up with the best Christmas card ideas! Happy New Year Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
You and your family made the cutest Christmas card. I love how you have a theme each year for your card and I like the movie Love Actually. Wishing you and your family a happy new year Heather.
This was one of your best!!!
Love it.
Heather
I love this idea! You should put together a post with your Christmas card themes! So awesome! love it! laura
I LOVE IT!! Brilliant.
Post a Comment