I was a lucky lady this Christmas and got quite a few new-to-me beauty products in my stocking. I think Mr. Click had some help from his daughters elves in picking out things for me. Here are some of the goodies that I received.
This lotion is super thick and I wasn't sure about the fragrance at first, it's kind of strong but it dissipates after it has been applied and is much lighter and fresh.
I can't wait to try this metallic nail polish that I got from City Girl #2. It comes with a metallic wand to position the glitter. Wowza!
I love my Thrive mascara but this is a new one that I'll be trying when I need to open a new tube of mascara.
I've been using this lip sleeping mask every night. It's super hydrating and I love the light vanilla flavor.
This hand lotion is in Ashley Tisdale's line of skin care. I keep it next to my bed and I've been using it every night. My hands feel soft in the morning.
I love me some Olaplex and having been using it since my birthday last year. It's nice to get restocked (from CG #2).
I was also gifted (from CG #2) this handy dandy 3 in 1 charging station for my Iphone, Apple Watch and Airpods. Cool!
I love everything from LUSH. The Sleepy line is so dreamy (for real) and the Ocean Salt scrub makes me feel like I'm at a tropical spa.
City Girl #2 also got me this very bougie candle. The container can be reused as a wine tumbler when the candle is done burning (and when Dry January is over).
I asked for this cute and comfy sweater from Target. It is so soft, I've worn it on repeat lately.
I also requested and received this brown turtleneck from Old Navy. You can never have too many turtlenecks in my opinion.
I've been loving this new salt and pepper grinder set and love how they look on the counter too.
Sephora Pomegranate Eye Mask(also got the Cucumber)
Sephora Vitamin E Mask (also got the Vitamin C)
I got a nice selection of face and eye masks in my stocking as well. I'm excited to try them out!
These cool ear jacket adjustable studs were a surprise and I love them!! So versatile!
I really was spoiled this year and I'm so grateful for everything I received! What was your favorite gift that you received?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife

















4 comments:
You got a lot of nice gifts from Christmas Heather. I like the nail polish, and the sweater. I agree about the turtlenecks. The ear jacket studs look nice and a great idea. Enjoy everything.
Oh my, what fun gifts. :-)
Dry January ;-) I am cheering you on. Just Kidding. ;-) My husband has a January birthday and we were just talking about what wine he would like to go with our meal.
xx oo
Carla
What great gifts for you!
You received great gifts. I love the beauty items.
Post a Comment