Hey there! You might want to buckle in for this one..it's a photo doozy! I'm wrapping up our December in one post.
We spent a few days in NYC.
We weren't there for vacation but it was fun to see how festive the city was.
We celebrated my mother in law's birthday at a local restaurant.
The kitties got into the festive spirit!
I enjoyed reading by the Christmas trees.
I made no-bake coconut balls for the first time. They were a hit.
I received a Bonne Maman Advent calendar. The little jars are SO cute.
The whole town was sparkly!I made no-bake coconut balls for the first time. They were a hit.
I received a Bonne Maman Advent calendar. The little jars are SO cute.
We went to our niece's for Christmas Eve brunch and I made this fruit tray--it kind of looks like a Christmas tree?
Cut Throat Christmas gifts.All of the cats were here so we had to set up areas for them since they don't all get along. Toki was being super cute with this banana.
My wrapping paper this year...mostly from Ikea.
The kitties opened their stockings on Christmas morning. Apollo enjoyed his new toys.
We had dinner at my sisters and her whole house looked gorgeous.
We had a belated birthday celebration for me at a restaurant I've been wanting to take the girls to. So worth the wait!
Happy New Year!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Pin It



10 comments:
Looks like a wonderful December. Very cool. Love it.
Heather, it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with your family! The cats are all so adorable looking. The food looks great and I like your NYE tradition of sushi. :)
That sounds like such a lovely December filled with good food and fun family times.
What a festive month!!
Looks like a delightful December - lots of fun and good food. Loved your tree of fruit. Hope every month this year is just as fun!
Hi Heather, Pinned the fruit tree!
Love the Chex mix! Did you serve it on the counter? What a fun idea!
Happy New Year! xo laura
Looks like a wonderfully eventful December.
Happy belated birthday to you.
I love those little jam jars.
Great matching pj pic!
Looks like wonderful experiences.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
FUN! FUN!
I loved seeing your December in photos. It is one of my top three months. :-)
I love the fruit tree, what a great idea.
Carla
Isn't it such a pitty that the beautiful December month is over! I want it back,lol.
Post a Comment