We visited the Bronx Zoo on a lovely weekend in April. 
While we were waiting we explored the entrance area.
It's definitely more fun to visit the zoo with a kiddo!
I didn't take many animal pics because were just enjoying the time with our nephew and seeing it through his eyes. The zoo is huge and we definitely did not get to visit every exhibit. We loved it and can't wait to go back!
After the zoo, City Girl took us to a wine bar in Brooklyn called Coast & Valley. The three of us each did a different wine flight.We had late lunch/early dinner at Fandi Mata.The decor was gorgeous!
The food was yummy too! Have you ever been to the Bronx Zoo?
Please Follow Me!
Linking up:










10 comments:
Nothing like seeing things through the eyes of a child. I bet your nephew loved the zoo. Girl, I want that pizza! YUM! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
What a nice zoo. Looks like it was a fun trip.
It's such a great zoo and much bigger than you realize!
What a lovely day out!I love to go to a wildlife park. Food looks very tastefull!
Oh how wonderful, it’s been so long since I’ve been to the zoo in this makes me definitely want to go! I’m glad you had a great time sweetheart!
It looks like you had a great time at the zoo. The last time I was there was when my daughter was in 4th grade! I will have to visit again in the future. The wine bar and restaurant sound great too.
How fun, you are right, going to the zoo with little ones is so fun. It has been awhile for me since I have visited a zoo.
I've only seen the Bronx Zoo on TV - nice to see real photos - they never show pizza!
When we lived in Brooklyn, we made many trips to the Bronx Zoo with our children. It was one of the best zoos in the country My oldest granddaughter had a camp outing to the Denver Zoo this week and I told her stories about her mother riding on an elephant at the Bronx Zoo when she was young.
I love Zoo's (been awhile since I've been to one) - I bet that one is awesome. How fun to spend the time with family. That staircase is gorgeous and the Pizza looked so yummy.
Post a Comment