A couple of new (to me) things and some staples are in this TJ's haul.
I didn't expect to love this salad as much as I do. The combination of the greens, veggies, crunchy toppings and creamy ranch dressing is SO good! I double the veggies when I make it to stretch the salad and the dressing.I fully expected to love this and I do! Addictive!
We've been going through a lot of tomatoes lately so I picked up another package of the grape tomatoes. I got raw cashew pieces instead of whole cashews because I use them in sauces mostly and it's cheaper to get the pieces.
Have you been to TJ's lately?
Please Follow Me!

9 comments:
Very nice. I do love their grape tomatoes. They are good.
I haven't been to TJ's in a while and I miss it. The salad kit and popcorn look great. Heather, I hope to visit there soon.
Still wishing we had a Trader Joe near us. The salad looks great - and I love the lemon soap and candles. They would be great hostess gifts! Have a great weekend!
HI Heather! I got the hand soap, but our TJ has not had candles (or at least by the time I get over there). My youngest has an internship in Dallas and his airbnb is 2 blocks from TJ. He walks his groceries home!
Love your finds. I need to stay away from that popcorn! happy friday! Go Avs!
laura
I didn't love that popcorn! Which I guess is a good thing!
I want that popcorn.
I have, my kids tried to find the hidden pony/horse and get a free lollipop. They didn't :( I have found the, twice on other trips even when I am not looking.
Love their spicy dried mango and am always stocking up.
We don't have a TJ's here. - I think that salad sounded yummy. - We have lots of fresh produce around here though and can visit the Farmer's markets so that helps.
I bought that body wash at Costco last weekend! Thanks for the suggestion! Love it! laura
Post a Comment