Tuesday, March 8, 2022

{Recipe} Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies-Vegan & Gluten Free

These super easy chocolate chip cookies hit the spot when I need something sweet.
They only have a few ingredients and come together quickly.
 Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups super fine blanched almond flour
1/4 cup gluten free flour or tapioca starch(can sub regular flour if you're not GF)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon(optional)
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips (I used Lily's)

  • Preheat oven to 350ºF
  • Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
  • Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl

  • Scoop dough in spoonfuls onto baking sheet

  • Bake for 15-20 minutes.  (I usually bake mine for 20 minutes for crispier cookies)
  • Makes about 20 cookies
Enjoy!

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking up:

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I could go for one of these cookies with my coffee this morning Heather. They look so good and easy to make. Thanks for this chocolate chip cookie recipe.

Tamar SB said...

I want to try these!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh, those would be so good with my coffee in the morning! YUM! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

YUM! Thank you for sharing. :-)

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Yum! Trying to pin! I have the same maple syrup! laura

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Pinned to my new vegan board!

csuhpat1 said...

Sounds yummy. Thanks for sharing.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails