Fall is flying by and Thursday is Thanksgiving here in the states. I've been busy getting ready but wanted to do a quick post.
We went to a local Harvest Fest recently and loved walking through the neighborhood looking at all of the Halloween decorations.
The fest was crowded and full of vendors and shoppers.
More Halloween decor.
It was the perfect fall day! {Thrifted leather jacket}The town looked so charming....
...except for this creepy clown who sang and talked when you walked by. It was terrifying! I had some video of him on my Instagram Stories.
Follow me @heather_ourlife
Pin It
Mr. Click and I did a quick Halloween costume this year just for fun.
Later that day we donned some headbands and bundled up to watch the neighborhood kids parade and give out candy.
We hung out with some neighbors) when it got dark and enjoyed their fire pit to end the weekend.
If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a wonderful holiday! Here are some of my Thanksgiving Posts from the past if you'd like some Thanksgiving content.
Linking up:

9 comments:
You guys are so cute and always do such fun things! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours my beautiful friend!
So much fun! Some great decorations, too!
So much fun. Happy Thanksgiving.
You both did a great job with the Halloween outfits Heather. Wishing you and the family a happy Thanksgiving.
What fun you are having. Hope your having a great Thanksgiving.
I LOVE the Halloween Costume!! And I am ready to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" :-) Happy Thanksgiving my dear friend. Carla
What a lovely fest! I love everything that has to do with horror!
So very cute. Hope that you had a wonderful week.
Great post....I love the It's A Wonderful Life costumes! Borrowing that idea for next year. That is my husband's favorite movie, he is a retired banker, always like working for "small, community banks", and quoted that movie often. Have you ever been to the IAWL festival in Seneca Falls, NY ? Check it out - they turn the entire town into Bedford Falls. We went a few years ago and got to meet Zuzu! When my husband turned 50...and was working in a small bank, I hired actors to come in on his birthday ( Christmas Eve!) and say there was 8000 dollars missing, etc. He LOVED it ! Thanks for the great idea for a costume !!! Hope your Thanksgiving was great and you are gearing up for a wonderful holiday season!
Post a Comment