I always love seeing other bloggers' beauty finds so I'm sharing a few of my own.
These nail wraps are long lasting and come in so many colors and designs. They don't need heat to make them adhere to your nails and they really do last! I found mine at Target for around $6!
I was looking for my favorite Baby Lips and could not find them so I picked up this lip balm. It's tinted and comes in lots of colors. I like it but the application is a little strange because of it's shape.
I've heard great things about Olaplex products for repairing and strengthening your hair. I wanted to try the Nº3 product but saw this whole set at Sephora and decided to try them all. So far I love the Nº3 mask and the Nº7 bonding oil. I need to give the shampoo and conditioner some more time to see how I like them. Again they are great travel sizes!

11 comments:
I want to try the Olaplex
I've used those dashing diva nail strips before and I liked them. I haven't used them in a long time. The elf mini kit sounds perfect to use when traveling. I haven't used the opalex hair products but it looks like they have good products to try out.
I'm not sure if my last comment went through. I've used the dashing diva nails and I liked them. The elf mini sounds good for traveling. I've never used the olaplex but that set looks great to try out.
I need to read some more about Olaplex. I see it everywhere! Have a great weekend!
The nail colors are great.
Elf products are so good and I’ve been hearing wonderful things about Olaplex as well, our sons girlfriends want it for Christmas, LOL! Have a sweet weekend!
Nice products! Me and my Nivea cream are best friends.
I always enjoy when you share your finds with us.
Those mini sets look like such great ideas! I've heard a lot about Olaplex too but never tried it, the set is a great introduction! :)
Hope that you are having a good weekend :) We are enjoying the sunny days after a rainy and stormy week!
Away From The Blue
hI hEATHER, I see lots of people loving Olaplex (sp?).
Great finds! Happy Monday! laura
I too have been hearing a lot about the Opalex system. You got some great stuff.
Post a Comment