Thursday, April 8, 2021

Weekend - Out and About Finally!

 The weather has been so nice (some of the time!)  and we took the opportunity for a day date in Philly.

Rittenhouse Square is always pretty, but especially in the spring. It was hopping!
We had lunch at our fave vegan place, Bar Bombon.

Don't mind if I do!

This meatball/garlic bread combo has to be one of our favorites.  We get it every time!

We did a little shopping around town and got some new wine glasses at CB2.

Later in the weekend we checked out a new trail that is going up. It's still not technically open but the trail was walkable--except for that downed tree!
We stopped for brunch at another favorite spot.


It was  chillier that morning but we still feel more comfortable dining outside. What have you been up to lately?



Please Follow:

Pin It

13 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Philly is so pretty in the Spring!! I am itching for a day trip down there - soon I hope!!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

How awesome to get to the city and enjoy eating out and going for the walk. I think we are all appreciating spring this year more than ever.

Carol On The Lake said...

Philly looks like a great place to enjoy spring

Joanne said...

That looks like the perfect weekend for an outing!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I love your date days! Your hair is getting long!

Happy Thursday! laura

Carla from The River said...

Hi Heather,
You are so pretty. I just love your smile.
Our weather has been CrAzY!!! Last week Wednesday we woke to 12 degrees! This week Wednesday we woke to 72 degrees and storms!

Andrea Nine said...

You both look so precious and refreshed! What a glorious weekend! Yes give me all the alfresco dinning!

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

That looks like a great time! We are planning our holiday in May at the moment! In own country, we aren't allowed to travel!

Ann said...

Oooh...love your date day. Can you tell what/where your favorite brunch place is ? We live not too far from Philly and celebrate our anniversary on the 8th of each month - not just once a year. Had too many friends who lost spouses early, so on our 40th my husband decided we should do something each month. This past week we went out to lunch( first time out since last year...outside dining) in Lititz and did some shopping in the cute shops there! Hoping for a Philly road trip soon - Thanks !

csuhpat1 said...

Looks like such a fun time out. Phily is one city I would love to explore.

Creations By Cindy said...

You guys always have the best outings with best food! I am so jelly today as I have been itching for an outing. Maybe soon. Y'all looking good! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Ann said...

Hi Heather - Thanks for stopping by Our New Vista. My email is agyjay@gmail.com...and I just subscribed to email updates from your blog. Thanks so much - have a great week !

Hena Tayeb said...

Nom nom.. all that food looks so good.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails