Thursday, April 1, 2021

{Photography} Newborn/Family Photo Shoot

I had the privilege of photographing this beautiful family(again) when they welcomed their third child into the world.  I'd also done a maternity and previous newborn session for them.
Isn't she sweet?  I'm not a newborn photographer but I love doing a lifestyle shoot for new families.
Cuteness alert!
Little Girl's got two older brothers too.
I mean, come on!


It truly is an honor to be able to capture this special time!

Please Follow:
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 



 



Pin It

8 comments:

Carla from The River said...

Heather, you did a fantastic job.
I like the red!
LOVE the smiles.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You did a great job with the photos of the baby and family!

Tamar SB said...

Oh what a sweetie!!

Shauna said...

Beautiful! I love all the red, so fun! And all those smiles too :)

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

csuhpat1 said...

Such beautiful photos. So very nice.

Andrea Nine said...

Oh, they are all so beautiful and you did a great job my friend!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Creations By Cindy said...

Beautiful pictures! Love them so much. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails