{Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review but all opinions are my own}.
April's Daily Goodie Box just arrived and I couldn't wait to see what was inside. Every month is a fun surprise! Daily Goodie Box- It's More Than Just Free Samples!

Bella Sun Luci - Sriracha Tomato Jerky
https://bellasunluci.com/products/sriracha-tomato-jerkyTomato jerky with a kick of sriracha. It's vegan, gluten free and non GMO with 6 grams of protein.
Crown Maple Syrup
https://www.crownmaple.com/maple-portfolio
This looks so good! Bourbon barrel aged maple syrup, what will they think of next?
Crunchsters - Beyond Bacon
These are vegan crunchy snacks--and bacon flavored. I like them on a salad.
Sprayology Everyday Sunshine & Everyday Multi
https://sprayology.com/products/everydaysunshine
Vitamins in an easy spray can. The Vitamin D has a sunny citrus flavor. The multi spray reminds me of Flintstone chewables!
Zollipops - Zolli Caramelz
https://zollicandy.myshopify.com/collections/zolli%C2%AE-caramelz%E2%84%A2/products/zolli%C2%AE-caramelz-3oz-pouches
https://zollicandy.myshopify.com/collections/zolli%C2%AE-caramelz%E2%84%A2/products/zolli%C2%AE-caramelz-3oz-pouches
Sugar free, non GMO, vegetarian, diabetic friendly, KETO, Kosher, natural, non-sticky and Mom approved.
Zint Nutrition - Collagen Powder
https://zintnutrition.com/pure-collagen-peptides-powder-10-oz-bag.html
You can mix this in coffee, smoothies, salad dressings or your favorite recipes as an anti aging supplement.
ShiKai - CBD Cream with Menthol
https://shikai.com/collections/shikai-cbd-topicals/products/1-oz-travel-size-cbd-cream-with-menthol-125mg-cbd
https://shikai.com/collections/shikai-cbd-topicals/products/1-oz-travel-size-cbd-cream-with-menthol-125mg-cbd
This would be great on sunburn with its cooling menthol.
After Bite® - Kids
https://afterbite.com/kids/after-bite-kids.html
Gentle anti-itch relief for kids--I'll try it too!
You can sign up for own Daily Goodie Box here, no credit card is ever needed. Daily Goodie Boxes are 100% free!




5 comments:
The tomato jerky sounds interesting!
You received a lot great products to try out Heather. The bug bite lotion will be goo for the summer.
I always enjoy seeing what you get in your box. Bourbon barrel maple syrup... oh my!! :-)
what a great box! you got so many fun things to try :)
Hope that your week is going well :)
Away From The Blue
The syrup sounds so good. Thanks for sharing the box.
Post a Comment