{Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review but all opinions are my own}.
February's Daily Goodie Box is here and I can't wait to dive in!
Let's take a look, shall we?
In the food/snack category we've got:Know Brainer Foods - Burnt Caramel Max Mallows
Sugar Free marshmallows that contain good for you ingredients--the burnt caramel flavor was interesting. S'mores,anyone?
Pretzel Pete - Whole Wheat Mini Twists
https://pretzelpete.com/product/whole-wheat-lightly-salted-mini-twists-1-oz-bag-20-pack/
These pretzels are non-GMO and made in a peanut and nut free facility.
Pretzel Pete - Whole Wheat Mini Twists
https://pretzelpete.com/product/whole-wheat-lightly-salted-mini-twists-1-oz-bag-20-pack/
These pretzels are non-GMO and made in a peanut and nut free facility.
Interstate Bait - Big Game Brisket Sunflower Seeds
https://www.interstatebait.com/product-page/big-game-brisket-sunflower-seeds
https://www.interstatebait.com/product-page/big-game-brisket-sunflower-seeds
Slightly smoky and slightly spicy all in one snacky seed.
Brami - Italian Snacking Lupini Beans
https://bramisnacks.com/products/lupini-beans
https://bramisnacks.com/products/lupini-beans
Pickled legumes for the snack win!
Candy/Supplement category:
Zollipops - Zolli Gummezhttps://zollicandy.myshopify.com/products/zolli-gummeez
Strawberry, cherry, pineapple & orange gummy candy that is keto friendly, Kosher, diabetic friendly, non GMO and free of many allergens.
2by4 - Liposomal Vitamin C
https://2x4.com/products/2x4-liposomal-vitamin-c-with-nutristack-technology
Pin It
https://2x4.com/products/2x4-liposomal-vitamin-c-with-nutristack-technology
Liquid vitamin C that can be added to juice or water for highest level of absorption.
In the body care category
ShiKai - CBD Body Lotion
This has a non greasy, unscented formula and the travel size is great for when you're on the go.
Real Chemistry - Environmental Rescue Daily Serum
https://www.myrealchemistry.com/product/daily-serum/
I love Real Chemistry products. Getting more of this serum made me (and my skin) so happy!
https://www.myrealchemistry.com/product/daily-serum/
I love Real Chemistry products. Getting more of this serum made me (and my skin) so happy!
You can sign up for own Daily Goodie Box here, no credit card is ever needed! Daily Goodie Boxes are 100% free!






6 comments:
That's a good box of treats!
CBD body lotion is something I've been wanting to try- such a cool idea!
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
They all look like great products.
I use to buy my kids zollipops as a healthier lollipop option.
Those marshmallows sounds great.
You received a lot nice items to try out Heather. The seeds and the pretzels sound good. Enjoy trying out everything.
That's a big box of goodies! Liposomal vitamin C is the best for absorption and (expensive), but if you drink it only in water, it's kinda gross going down. Probably better in water, although it doesn't mix well because it's fat.
Did you try the lotion?
I am a fan of Real Chemistry too.
Post a Comment