Friday, February 5, 2021

{Photography} Winter Maternity Shoot

This was a maternity shoot that I did last month and I'm so in love with the images!




I can't handle the cuteness of baby shoes!


Which one is your favorite?

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Linking  up:





Pin It

10 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You did a great job with the photos Heather. I like them all but the last photos is really adorable. Have a nice weekend.

R's Rue said...

❤️❤️❤️

Meditations in Motion said...

Beautiful photos! Maybe I am prejudiced because my grandson's name is Brycen, but I love the Scrabble letters.

Tamar SB said...

These are precious!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

The little shoes behind the back are adorable. I have a litle pair of my kids' boots on a bookshelf! love this Heather!

Carla from The River said...

Heather,
You have such creative ideas. I love the last photo!
Well done!
As the baby arrived?

csuhpat1 said...

Such nice photos.

Love Of Quilts said...

Sweet little shoes. You have done a great job!

Terra Heck said...

All of those pictures turned out great! I wish you and baby all the best.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love these! So creative!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails