Tuesday, February 16, 2021

{Photography} Another Winter Maternity Shoot

 I was lucky enough to get another winter maternity shoot recently.  I was thrilled to get to know this sweet couple as they prepare for their little one's arrival.

They were such troopers in the freezing cold temps! 
We had fun trying out so many poses.

She looked absolutely stunning in this green dress.
How cute are they?  It won't be long before they're a family of three!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

8 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It's great you got those great photos done before all of the snow Heather.

Tamar SB said...

What a great shoot!

csuhpat1 said...

What a lovely shoot. Very nice.

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe....nothing like seeing maternity photos because you can feel in your heart the love and miracle going on there. Great pictures Heather Lou. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Carla from The River said...

Beautiful work, Heather! I like the green dress photo, well done.
xx oo
Carla

Claire Justine said...

Aww, beautiful photos Heather :)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Such beautiful photos! You know I love the one of Mom in her green dress! Stunning!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails