Thursday, October 1, 2020

Lemon Zinger Iced Tea

I brewed up some lemon zinger iced tea and thought I'd share;
Even though it has been cooling down, I still like to have some freshly brewed iced tea in the fridge.

I didn't realize how dark lemon zinger was, it has such a pretty color when brewed.

To make:
  • Brew 4-6 lemon zinger (or herb tea of choice) in  3-4 cups of boiling water
  • Allow tea to steep for about 10-15 minutes, remove tea bags
  • Add 3-4 cups of cold water and serve over ice
  • Sweetener optional
It's so nice to a refreshing, decaffeinated beverage waiting for me in the fridge.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That sounds amazing!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I will have to try making this lemon zinger tea. I usually make green tea this way.

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks so refreshing. The color is really pretty too. Not sure If I had tried the ginger...Hmmmm...need to check my tea stash. I made a small batch of green tea for me the other day. Just had a hankering for some cold brewed green tea. Added a slice of lemon and so yummy. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

csuhpat1 said...

Looks so good. Thanks for sharing it.

Andrea Nine said...

This looks so delightful and refreshing!

Carla from The River said...

Yum.. lemon zinger is a favorite of mine.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

Pinned!!! Thanks for posting! I grew up with homemade brewed tea and love it!


Happy Friyay! laura

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

This looks so good! Jeff loves iced tea! I should make some for him! Thanks for sharing!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails