Sometimes we just have a random Saturday and those can be my favorite kind of days.
We were home for the weekend and didn't have any plans. My mini roses bloomed again!The last of my sunflowers in the garden.
Pumpkin time!
We hit up not one, but two farmer's markets...because why not?!
Stopping into this cute coffee shop.
Enjoying our coffee outside on this beautiful day.
I love the new mural in town.
There weren't any flowers for sale at the markets but I got this gorgeous bouquet of eucalyptus!
Have you had any random Saturdays lately? What is your favorite thing to do if you have one?
Pin It









10 comments:
Oh I sure do enjoy a random Saturday or a random day of any kind. Not often for it seems that I have just a random day lately but thinking one would be nice. I love those times when nothing is really planned and I just sorta do what I want too when I want too and how I want too! Well now....I may just be planning one of those days. Love how you spent your random day! YES! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
It's always nice to have a relaxing weekend. Visiting a farmers market and going for coffee sounds like fun. I bet the eucalyptus smells nice. We love going out for coffee too.
I love those kind of Saturday's. Jeremy and I had one of those a few weeks ago. We visited the farmers market too.
I love the idea of the bouquet of eucalyptus.
:-)
What a pretty rose and your pumpkin seems to be tasty.It would be my pleasure if you join my link up party related to gardening where you can share about plants and flowers here at http://jaipurgardening.blogspot.com/2020/10/yellow-blooms-in-autumn-garden.html
Simply perfect weekend days are the best. I bet the eucalyptus smells amazing!
Very nice post filled with lovely photos. It looked like a great way to spend your Saturday.
Looks like such a great Saturday. Very nice.
Thanks for joining at Garden Affair.
I love the eucalyptus and all the pretty pictures of the flowers! I am already missing them!
I love the eucalyptus! I used to hang some in our shower! I love the pretty flower pics too. I'm missing them already!
Post a Comment