It's been awhile since I've shared some Costco finds. I don't go as frequently as I used to so I don't always see what's new. I did go to a Costco in Boston while we were dropping College Girl off so I got some new (to me) things.
A 5 pack of Banza chickpea rotini is such a good score!We only found this at the Boston Costco, I'm not sure if it's available everywhere. It's so good!
This huge bottle of hand sanitizer has been great for refilling our smaller bottles that we take with us when we're out.
This was another great find. These dark chocolate minis are vegan and not too sweet.This was a fun find at the Boston Costco (ours does not carry alcohol). I can save them for next summer but I did put a few in the freezer to try them out.
I love Costco's loungewear and this set of Jane and Bleeker tanks caught my eye. I can wear them for exercising, to bed or just "lounging" around the house. They are so soft and cool.
Have you had any great Costco finds lately?
Pin It








6 comments:
I always see all these amazing finds at Costco but can you believe we still don’t have a membership? We have one at Sam’s because it’s the only place I can get a certain kind of bread for Mr. Nine. But maybe will change over one day.
I was SO happy to see the Banza!!!
I love the Banza chickpea pasta from Costco and the coffee sounds really good. You got some great buys.
I love your finds! I love their loungewear too! Okay I forgot about those mini chocolate bites. I think we had the coffee too, but now I need to check it out. I thought of you the other day Heather when I stopped in to Trader Joe's and was stopped by a lady in the line. I didn't even notice the line to get into TJ.
I left. Darn! xo laura Oh we had our bear cubs playing soccer with one of our pumpkins in the street the other night. They are so dang cute! Been posting in my stories.
Great finds Heather. :-) We do not have a Costco near by. We do have Sam's Club, but I have not visited recently. I did in July and got a bunch of fun items for our 4th of July family party.
Nice finds there.
Post a Comment