{Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review but all opinions are my own}
September's Daily Goodie Box just arrived and I couldn't wait to see what was inside!
Daily Goodie Box- It's More Than Just Free Samples! Let's see what we've got this month.Kopi Luwak - Ground Coffee
https://kopiluwakco.com/collections/ground-kopi-luwak-coffee
Ooh I'm excited to try some new coffee! These are both expertly ground from freshly roasted Kopi Luwak coffee beans.
KÖE - Organic Kombucha
https://drinkkoe.com/
https://drinkkoe.com/
I love trying new kombuchas! Strawberry lemonade sounds so good.
Trilogía - Hand Cleanse Terpenes+™ Spray
https://mytrilogia.com/products/hand-cleanse-spray-2oz
Essential Oxygen - Organic Wintergreen Mouthwash
https://shop.essentialoxygen.com/collections/all-products/products/organic-wintergreen-mouthwash-brushing-rinse-3oz
https://shop.essentialoxygen.com/collections/all-products/products/organic-wintergreen-mouthwash-brushing-rinse-3oz
You can use this as a pre brush rinse or as a brushing rinse. Cool idea!
https://mytrilogia.com/products/hand-cleanse-spray-2oz
I can never have enough hand cleanser. This one is meant for hands and surfaces.
Que Bella - Illuminating Glitter Peel off Mask
https://www.quebellabeauty.com/our-range/illuminating-rose-quartz-glitter-peel-off-mask/
Que Bella - Illuminating Glitter Peel off Mask
https://www.quebellabeauty.com/our-range/illuminating-rose-quartz-glitter-peel-off-mask/
Illuminating glitter, yes please! I need a face mask, STAT!
Pin It
EyePromise - Screen Shield Teen
https://www.eyepromise.com/product/eyepromise-screen-shield-teen-2/
https://www.eyepromise.com/product/eyepromise-screen-shield-teen-2/
I'm sure many teens are feeling the effects of too much screen time these days. This is formulated just for them.
RawRev - Glo Crunchy Peanut Butter & Sea Salt
https://rawrev.com/collections/glo/products/glo-crunchy-peanut-butter-sea-saltThese bars have some nice clean ingredients and who doesn't love peanut butter and sea salt?
Rickaroons - Mint Chocolate Organic Coconut Bars
https://www.rickaroons.com/mint-to-be
These are bold, minty and double chocolately!
This was such a fun box!! You can sign up for own Daily Goodie Box here, no credit card is ever needed!






7 comments:
Oh you got some good things!
You received some great products to try out Heather! They all useful products.
Another fun box. :-)
I watch the extraordinary recipes. Thanks for being easy and practical as well as a nice thought. Posts appealing to all segments, not yetişkin
What a cute box of things to try! Especially the face mask, that looks lovely! :)
Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)
Away From Blue
Love trying new coffee! Never had Kombucha in a can. Looks like a fun box of goodies to get through! Have a great weekend!
Ooh those look like so great goodies.
Post a Comment