I really miss my Trader Joe's trips (and even Target) but I've still managed to find some new (to me) food finds.
We picked these Grillo's Pickles up at Costco and went right through them. This is our second bucket. If you like dill pickles, these are for you!
This creamer was new to me. I was trying to froth it up (spoiler alert-it did not froth well but is still good).A new kimchi to try. Spicy!
I think these are based on the açai bowls that Costo sells in the food court. They are pretty close to that. They comes with toppings too!
I'm not always a fan of cauliflower snacks but I actually really like these tortilla chips! So good dipped in queso or Mr. Click's corn salsa!Mr. Click has switched to this oat milk from half and half. We get it from Amazon and it froths amazingly well!
Another Costco find--they are good but I think I should have let them cook a little longer than suggested to get more crispy. I bet they'd be great in an air fryer.
This hot sauce has a smoky taste and it's not overwhelming spicy.
I know these aren't new but we've rediscovered them and get the big box at Costco. I love the mango flavor!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Pin It











8 comments:
I love Grillos!! I need to check for those tots at Costco -- there I haven't been in 6+ weeks, TJs I still doo weekly...sigh
Lots of great fines. I would love the cauliflower tots & tortilla chips.
I bet I would lie that crwamer and I love açaí bowls...yum! Have a beautiful Holiday weekend!
We bought the cauliflower tots too and they were good but a little mushy. I agree the next time I will cook them a little longer. I too miss Target and TJ's. Have a nice weekend Heather.
Yum. ❤️❤️❤️
I have had the mango bars and they are good.
It is always fun to try new foods. Thank you Heather!
Whoo, some great finds here Heather :)
Post a Comment